The weekend just flew by, with not too much achieved, I managed a little amount of study on Saturday afternoon, I’m now onto the next chapter….ancient medicine! I’m awaiting the scores back from my last assignment on Benin, they should be in any day now….finger’s crossed!
I needed a bag to carry my textbooks to my tutorials, but funds are limited at the present time so I remembered I had a free Cath Kidston Canvas Tote which came with her Make book, so I set to making some Suffolk puffs yesterday and attached them to the bag…and here is what I can proudly carry my books to classes in now…
I made quite a few surplus puffs, so I added a brooch pin to the back of this one for little miss….she thinks “its great”!
I have knitted 3 more dish/wash cloths…
only a small amount of stitching progress from my Friday SAL with Michelle…
I have been adding goodies to my 400 post mystery giveaway…if you haven’t entered yet please see here…I wonder what’s inside the box??
I have added a few chart booklets to my sale/trade page…if you wish to take a look!
Off to do some reading about Ancient Greek Medicine…wish me luck!
Hugs & Stitches
15 comments:
Love the book bag and how cute Martha looks proudly wearing her brooch.
The WIP is looking lovely.
Margaret
Love those puffs you added to the bag! Now you really can carry your books in style! Your daughter is so cute!
Love the customisation of the book bag, how sweet does Martha look with her pin!
Lovely puffs - my bug thinks they're great too :) That is a beautiful design you're working on for your SAL.
Your bag looks great. Lovely sugar puff for Miss Martha. Gorgeous dishclothes.
Lovely stitching Elisa, and the Suffolk puffs look great on the bag, not to mention your daughter's new brooch
Your bag looks brilliant Elisa. Martha's brooch is so pretty.
Your WIP is looking really pretty.
ohhh how cute is that bag :) fingers crossed for your result and lovely stitching as always :) love mouse xxxxx
Hello
Great book bag! Those puffs are lovely and Martha looks lovely wearing hers.
Your WIP is looking lovely.
Great bag you created ~ love it! Your Martha is such a cutie!
Lovely stitches ~ great colors.
Good luck with your results. The next topic sounds interesting.
Oh Wow - the bag looks stunning Elisa - well done and how clever of you. Martha looks so proud - she has grown up so much. I am so enjoying working on our SAL xx
I love what you did with the bag and Martha's brooch is so pretty :)
Great progress on your SAL with Michelle too.
The Suffolk puffs look really trendy on the CK bag.
you have been a very busy bee... love cute Martha wearing her brooch!
Oh very nice:0) I do like your Bag,It's a wonder Martha hasn't tried to claim it!! To go with her matching brooch!
Post a Comment