…..hip hip hip hooray! Finally we see the sun after months of cold and rain, we are finally basking in glorious weather…it does make you feel so much better…..apart from the humidity but we can;t have it all can we…lol!
It was school sports activity day Monday last and it was Martha's first one…she had a fabulous time joining in with all the other children, they were both in the same team…
I received little Miss’ school yesterday…I’ve taken a snapshot of it to share with you all…
still not a lot of stitching done, there are so many other chores to do at the moment, especially the garden with this warmer weather, but I did finish up my May Christmas Ornament for the SAL, the theme was Gingerbread person…(apologies it’s not been pressed yet), I added some mini buttons and used black beads for the eyes…
Little House Needleworks – Gingerbread Village
28c Quaker Cloth Light Mocha – DMC threads
The crochet hook has had an outing though….I finished up this little gift for my gran, it’s a little tissue pouch…with Cath Kidston tissues inside too…!
I managed a few more stripes on my throw….it’s going to be big when it’s all done…
These beauties came home with me this week…Cath Kidston of course!
this is a perfect addiction for my ever growing yarn stash…
as you can see……
and I couldn’t resist these…they smell divine too!
A little study update for those of you who are interested, I have submitted my End of Module Assignment and my course officially ends tomorrow….I am now into weeks 3 of my newest module and it’s fascinating, I will keep you updated.
A little life update…I have now lost 27lbs in weight and have started swimming, I went for the first time yesterday and bearing in mind it was my first exercise in 25 years, I managed 9 lengths of an Olympic sized pool….I am aching today though I tell you…lol
I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine….thanks for visiting!
Hugs & Stitches
11 comments:
A great post Elisa! Your children look like they had lots of fun at their sports day. What a difference it makes to have beautiful weather. In my most recent teaching post, I worked at the school for 4 years and sports day was cancelled every year due to bad weather!
Your crochet projects are looking very professional, I bet it's addictive.
Finally, a huge congratulations on the weight loss. And well done for going swimming, it's supposed to be one of the best forms of exercise as it doesn't put a huge strain on joints. I just wish I had the willpower to get exercising! ;0)
Oh Elisa stunning pictures of the children - they are growing so fast. Like you I haven't managed a lot of stitching this week - too hot and I seem to be on a washing blitz! Love love love your CK goodies and the wool looks wonderful displayed like that. Well done on your weight loss - you overtook me by 3 lbs! Really pleased for you - hard work though isn't it. Good look with your studies xx
The little ones look like they really enjoyed the day. You go girl... you are doing well with the exercise and weight loss.
Your children are adorable! So cute. Your crochet looks great - love your new basket for wool. Congrats on the weight loss :)
Love the pictures of Isaac and Martha. Love your new goodies your wool display is gorgeous. Congrats on the finish, weight loss and swimming.
Your adorable children look like they had a wonderful time at their activity. What a sweet photo of Martha!
I love your Cath Kidston plate. I have my own Cath Kidston news if you'd like to pop to my blog :)
Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! I love swimming too, I try and go twice a week if I can.
Best wishes.
Fabulous pics Elisa, love the wool basket , look forward to the next update. Oh I can smell those stocks from here. Hmmmmmm.
great post thanks.
Lookslotsoffun at school for the little people.
I love stocks,their scent is wonderful.
Well done on the swimming and weight loss.
Super gift for gran,I bet she loved it.
Oh what a beautiful picture of Miss Martha! She is a stunner and what fun the kids are having at their sports day.
I can almost smell those beautiful flowers from here.
Love the basket packed with yarn and that's a cute crochet tissue case you made.
Margaret
What a wonderful post! The kiddies sure look happy and are having a blast! Such great goodies and beautiful flowers. But, most of all, congrats to you on the weight loss and exercise!! Way to go!
looks like a fun day out. and gorgeous stitching.
Post a Comment