Saturday, 3 November 2012

Gift from Becka….

I was one of the lucky girls chosen to receive one of Becka’s Birthday packages this year….when I returned home the other day a lovely parcel was waiting for me on the doormat….some gorgeous fabric, lace, ribbon, a Halloween themed kit, some CK tissues, buttons…oh and some love heart sweets but they didn’t make it to the photo…tee hee!! Thank you Becka it was such a treat to receive it :)
IMAG1198
I have finished a few Christmas gifts off this week….I am unable to show you those I’m afraid….but I can show you these….my finally finished kitchen complete with new floor, cooker and pinboard…it’s taken 10 months but it is finally there….
IMAG1187IMAG1188IMAG1189IMAG1190 
We went trick or treating on Wednesday evening, unfortunately the weather was unkind to us and we got absolutely soaked to the skin but the kiddiewinks loved it…..anything for copious amounts of sweeties…
665931_10151088189072167_1128374945_o53979_10151088189902167_708204043_o622795_10151088187962167_1230125495_o
I have been to a tutorial in Leeds this morning it was very interesting discussing Homer’s Odyssey and Iliad and looking at Greek pottery….the kiddiewinks have spent the day with my parents and have gone to a bonfire party, tomorrow they are with their Dad for the day so I hope to do some studies in the morning and some crafts after lunch…

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for all your kind comments,,,,
Hugs & Stitches
81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a lovely package some gorgeous goodies there. Your kitchen is lovely I love the tiles, bunting and pibboard.

Chris said...

Your kitchen is fabulous! I love the tile.
The kids look like they had fun too. So cute! and scary :)

Bekca said...

Your kitchen is exactly the look I want in my own house one day! Filled to the rafters with CK stuff of course ;)
I'm so glad you liked my parcel, I'm really pleased I got to send out something to you. Can't wait to see what you do with the fabric and ribbon :)
Best wishes.

Catherine said...

Great goodies from Bekca. Your kitchen looks fantastic ~ I know you must be so excited to finally have it all completed ~ enjoy!
The kiddos looks great all decked out for Halloween!

Christina said...

Your kitchen looks fab Elisa! I love the bunting.
We got soaked on Halloween too, but it didn't stop the kiddos getting a pumpkin bucket full of sweets each! :0)