"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
I wanted some little stitchy gifts for my friends and I made these over the weekend….I think I may make a load of these through next year for Christmas 2013!
Back soon with more treasures…
Hugs & Stitches
They are really pretty Elisa, love the fabric. Are they pins holding the rik rak or beads? xx
Lovely Elisa - I think you made me something similar last year. They look great xx
Lovely ornaments! So clever!
These are quite lovely!
Very nice Elisa, they are really pretty.
They are so cheerful looking!
They are gorgeous Elissa!Merry Christmas!!
What sweet gifts! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
What a lovely idea. They are indeed beautiful. MERRY CHRISTMAS!,
Post a Comment
9 comments:
They are really pretty Elisa, love the fabric. Are they pins holding the rik rak or beads? xx
Lovely Elisa - I think you made me something similar last year. They look great xx
Lovely ornaments! So clever!
These are quite lovely!
Very nice Elisa, they are really pretty.
They are so cheerful looking!
They are gorgeous Elissa!
Merry Christmas!!
What sweet gifts! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
What a lovely idea. They are indeed beautiful. MERRY CHRISTMAS!,
Post a Comment