Saturday, 22 December 2012

Winter Sunshine & Blogaversary!!

No sunshine in the sky this past week….only darkness and clouds, but I thought these would brighten my kitchen…

IMAG1364

and these also…my dishcloth supply was dwindling so I have been using up my oddments of cotton yarn to crochet some dishcloths…

IMAG1366

This beauty was my gift from Viv for the Facebook Open University Craft Club Christmas Exchange…oh I can tell you the smell from it is amazing…oranges and cranberries…..delish!!..

IMAG1369

We’ve had a busy week of nativities, carol concerts, Mass, dance shows & parties etc  we’ve been out and about most evenings….yes in this awful rain too….grrr, no crafting…..AND no studying…I need to catch up this childfree weekend so I can enjoy my weeks study break which the OU kindly bestow upon us….!

Finally…..it’s my 5 year blogaversary on Christmas Eve…..I really can’t believe I have been blogging that long…..as a thank you to my regular readers and commenters I will be having a small giveaway…..there is no need to enter I know my regulars and will make a drawing on Christmas Eve….I won’t mail until early January until the Royal Mail has had time to clear the backlog of Christmas post!!

Right folks onwards for a spot of lunch and an afternoon of Lysistrata (5th Century BCE Greek Comedy Play)….Stay warm and dry….

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

13 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Happy blogoversary! Wow, a gorgeous wreath: and the dish clothes look amazing xxx Have a wonderful Christmas Elisa xxxxxx

Ali said...

Love your garland xx Congrats on your blogaversary - have a great christmas xx

Nic said...

Love the garland can imagine the gorgeous smell - happy blogaversary for Christmas Eve 5 years blogging is amazing :-)

CalamityJr said...

You've certainly shown us sunny photos even if the sky isn't cooperating ! Happy blogoversary!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Blogaversary!

It must be so much fun to go back and read through the early entries and remember the stitching in each one.

Sally said...

Happy Blogoversary Elisa. Hasn't the weather been dreadful? Lovely to see those bright blooms.

Love the dishcloths.

The garland is gorgeous. I bet it smells divine.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Julie said...

Happy blogoversary. I saw some daffy when out today, I thought try were fake!
Have a lovely Christmas xxx

Michelle said...

Oh my I can almost smell it - lovely gift. Dishcloths look great - I use yours daily. Wow I think we are all coming upto around 5 years blogging - congratulations Elisa xx

Nicola said...

Happy anniversary. I love the orange and cranberry garland.

Lisa V said...

Merry Christmas Elisa.
xoxoxoxoxox

Catherine said...

What pretty flowers! And even your dishcloths are such pretty springy colors!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Happy (almost) blogaversary, and Merry Christmas!

Mouse said...

oooo daffodils sign of spring :) and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a merry stitchy new year and congrats on the blogaversery :) love mouse xxxxx