Monday, 24 December 2012

Winner & Wishes

Firstly as promised I entered all the names of my regular commenters into random generator and the number it drew was 11…therefore the 11th name on my list will receive a little thank you for reading package from me…that person is…..Nicola from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore…please could you contact me Nicola with your mailing details…Thanks

Secondly…I would like to wish all my readers, followers and many friends in blogland a very Happy Christmas….see you in 2013!

90_07_6_web

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

6 comments:

Mouse said...

congratulations to Nicola :) hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very merry stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxxx

Birdie said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours. See you next year. :)

Catherine said...

Merry Christmas, Elisa! How sweet of you to do a drawing ~ congrats to Nicola!

Nicola said...

What a lovely surpirse on Christmas morning. Thank you. My address is Trewoon, Poldhu Cove, Mullion, TR12 7JB. UK

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through

Jan said...

I can't believe the little man and little lady are so grown up - time's really flown !!! I started following you back before your daughterwas born .
I love your finishes and well done you on the OU.
Have a wonderful New Year with everything you wish for coming true.
Jan from Wiltshire UK

Shebafudge said...

Merry Christmas!!! xxx

Congratulations Nicola :)