Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Whoosh…….

Just a swift visit whilst I have what seems like 5 minutes to catch my breath…I feel like a dog trying to catch it’s own tail at the moment…spinning around and around and never quite catching it….

Its been an age since I last posted but be sure that I have not been sat on my posterior idly….lol

Lots of bits to show you but not too many words I’m afraid, my brain is rather mushed today after a neighbour decided to start a party in their back garden at 1.30am this morning….grrrrr…the lack of sleep is not good….

896118_10151338651092167_1528047999_o 

Crocheted across body cotton bag……

959118_10151388950122167_1194761976_o 962366_10151388949907167_1052944181_o 968729_10151388949992167_387519872_o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A pink and white baby blanket for my oldest friends first grandchild, due in September.

900503_10151343732282167_1830188046_o

A few new dishcloths were required…..

963112_10151376841772167_1757725816_o

A crochet lavender pillow for my Gran’s birthday gift.

962389_10151388950207167_504702529_o

Little lady’s ladybird costume for her Ugly Bug Ball…..

902315_10151328691462167_23468961_o 904095_10151328692892167_400482158_o

Gift I made for Michelle for her birthday….backed in pretty Cath Kidston fabric…

So as you can see I have had some makes, alongside this I have been busy making red satin sashes for the First Holy Communion Mass in 2 weeks and the order of service booklet, alteration of the altar cloth…also I’m trying in vain to keep up with the LHN Sheep Virtues and am working on a sampler for my parent’s Ruby wedding Anniversary later this year….it’s going to be a busy few months and the back to study in October….a glutton for punishment!!

I have been sporadically reading blogs but must admit have been a bit lapse on commenting…apologies for that….

Finally I entered a giveaway at Elizabeth’s blog here and was lucky enough to be one of the 3 winners of one of her exquisite handmade bags…

979929_10151388083077167_783203700_o

aren’t I a lucky girl…..I just adore it so much….

Well better be getting ready for the school run…again!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today…

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Busy times and wonderful projects!! Great bag you won too! The only thing I have to say, is that your little lady is no ugly bug ~ she is adorable!!!

Bev said...

gorgous crochet projects I love the baby blanket xx

Kay said...

Such amazing work. One day I intend to put my cross stitch aside for a while and learn to crochet. it is one of my goals for 2013. The ladybird is adorable!!

diamondc said...

Elisa: I love the costume it looks adoable, love all your crochet items the bag is wonderful.
Lucky you winning the bag it is lovely.
Your Sister Stitcher is beautiful love the Kath Kidson fabric.
Catherine

Michelle said...

Love your crochet items Elisa the bag is so pretty. Miss Martha looks so grown up bless her xx

Solstitches said...

Lots of lovely things to admire in this post Elisa.
You've been very busy with your crochet hook and everything is so nice.
Beautiful stitched gift for Michele and the bag you won in the giveaway is gorgeous.
Margaret

Lesleyanne said...

Very beautiful crocheting Elisa. I love the cross body bag. Great picture of Martha. A gorgeous gift for Michelle.