Thursday, 23 May 2013

A Day Brightener….

I just arrived back from shopping this morning and the postman knocked on the door with a package…I was baffled as I wasn’t expecting anything in a padded envelope….anyway I opened the envelope and there was a letter and a Cath Kidston wrapped package….I opened them both in great haste and inside I found a lovely letter and this treasure…

959278_10151390322627167_1421532793_o

It was from Becka….she is a lucky girl as she works in Cath Kidston….(well jel!)…anyway she wrote that she saw this and immediately thought of me…..isnt it fabulous and my everyday sewing tin is Cath Kidston and red and white too so it’s a perfect match…..Becka it was such a wonderfully kind thing to do…I will treasure it thanks so very much!

I have added a few charts to my for sale page…

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

13 comments:

Gracie said...

Wonderful and so thoughtful. A really pretty tin.

Vicky L said...

Very pretty!

Catherine said...

Sweet!

Cole said...

Blogging buddies are the best!

Christina said...

I love anything Cath Kidston. If I worked in one of her shops I don't think I'd bring home a wage!

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous gift from Becka.

Kate said...

Lovely gift

Bekca said...

I'm so glad it's a good match! You're more than welcome Elisa, I knew you would love it :D
Best wishes.

Angela said...

Lovely and thoughtful gift from Becka :)

Sally said...

Beautiful gift.

Michelle said...

What a lovely thought Elisa - something else to brighten your day is on the way x

Gillian Roe said...

That would definitely brighten my day!

Thanks for your comment - i replied to your question in the comment thread. :-)

Gillian x

Catherine said...

Lovely projects ~ I really love that bag!! So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope you find the adjustment process easy ~ and hopefully now that you know what it is, you can get on the track to feeling better.