"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
Yay for Bekca! I know she'll love stitching this pattern - so glad her name was chosen.
Well done Bekca - have fun stitching the travelling chart
Woohoo! Thank you so much Elisa! I've sent you an email this morning :) Thanks again and best wishes :)
Well done Bekca, enjoy!
Hello ! It's so nice to discover your blog.Thanks for joining my SAL.best wishesEva from Hungary
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay for Bekca! I know she'll love stitching this pattern - so glad her name was chosen.
Well done Bekca - have fun stitching the travelling chart
Woohoo! Thank you so much Elisa! I've sent you an email this morning :) Thanks again and best wishes :)
Well done Bekca, enjoy!
Hello ! It's so nice to discover your blog.
Thanks for joining my SAL.
best wishes
Eva from Hungary
Post a Comment