Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Addicted to Biscornus


Now I have discovered how to do them, there is going to be no stopping me...lol. I started this one when I was away in London last weekend, but managed to finish stitching it on Sunday evening and then made it up last night. It is called Elizabethan Biscornu and is a design by Nancy Pederson which appeared in the January 2008 issue of the Gift of Cross-Stitching. It is stitched it on 28c white Jobelan using Six Strand Sweets Blueberry Grunt. The buttons and beads are from my bits and bobs box :)

Tonight I intend to start stitching a little Easter Lizzie*Kate design for a monthly exchange on the Xstitchpals group, it is usally a card exchange but I may make it into a little ornament, depending on how it looks when I have finished stitching it.

Had a nothing day today really, I popped into town this morning for a few bits and bobs, nothing stash related unfortunately, saying that I have ordered a Kreinik Corder from Sew and So, as I want to start making my own cords and tassels. Hopefully it will arrive in the next couple of days :) I spent a couple of hours after lunch organising my stitching charts on the pc whilst little man had a very rare afternoon nap, it was nice to have a couple of hours of peace and quiet to get it done.

Well it is bedtime story time now so better head off and do that...then some stitching.

Have a good evening.

Hugs

4 comments:

Julie said...

A very pretty finish, these are so addictive

Karen said...

very pretty

Sally said...

Very pretty Elisa. It looks so delicate.

Karan said...

Very pretty Elisa - love it. :0)
This one is on my ever-growing "To Do" pile.