Sunday, 24 February 2008

I've been tagged!!

Well there is a first time for everything, I've just been tagged for the first time by Karan and have to name seven weird or random facts about myself.
I hope that I have done it right, I have followed Karan's instructions so firstly here are the rules:-
Rules
1 Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2 Post the Rules on your blog.
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4 Tag 7 people and link them.
5 Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

So here goes....here are 7 weird or random facts about me

1. I have 3 tattoos (a panther's head on my left arm, a rose on my right arm and a butterfly on my right ankle)
2. I can fit the base of a Smirnoff Ice bottle into my mouth...lol...usually done when I have drank numerous bottles of it.
3. I cannot stand the noise of people cleaning their teeth....argh!!
4. I can write my name in Arabic.
5. I met my OH in an internet chatroom over 5 years ago, we moved in together after 4 weeks and here we are together (and happy).
6. When I was 18 I lived in a tent for 6 months whilst fruit picking at different farms in Kent, it was one of the best times of my life.
7. I work at the place where I went to school : a convent, which is no longer a school, but is now a hotel, museum, conference venue, but still is a working convent.

The people I have chosen to tag are:-
Claire, Julie, Lynn, Lisa, Tracy, Mylene, Sandra

I do hope that you lovely ladies don't mind me tagging you....I look forward to you visiting and leaving a message.

Hugs

4 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for tagging me, i'll have to give this some thought, Karan tagged me too LOL

Mylene said...

Thanks for the tagged! I've done it yesterday and nice to read yours.

Karan said...

Wow, seriously impressed re: #1 but even more with #2!!! LOL Thanks for not minding about being tagged - am never sure about these things. :0)

Tracy Dixon said...

Hi thanks for tagging me, off to do some tagging of my own now