February Challenge & My First Biscornu
Today is reveal day on Jayne's Attic, so here is my Monthly Challenge peice, it is a design by Kristine Herber for Dragonfly Stitches. It is stitched on 28c Polstitches Georgian Hand Dyed Evenweave, I used Polstitches Dragon Floss in Woodstock. I cheated and bought the ready made cording, I haven't got round to making my own yet....another thing to add to my challenge to do list!!
Here is my first ever biscornu which I am quite proud of, it's stitched on 28c blue evenweave and I used Carrie's Creations Tie Dye, the design is Papillion free design "Tiny Little Quaker". I am now working on my second one for a Monthly Exchange for the SSS Group, so that won't be revealed for quite a while.
I intend to have a crafty Saturday, I have a load of cards which I need to make for March Birthdays, plus 2 Mother's day cards, one for my mum and one for MIL to be!! Plus if I have time some Easter Cards too. Tomorrow evening is childfree so so stitching will be in order too.
Wishing everyone a crafty weekend too
Hugs
6 comments:
very nice finishes
Your finishes are wonderful. Enjoy your crafty weekend.
Well done on your biscornu, they are addictive aren't they. Great challenge piece too, roll on next months LOL
They are both absolutely gorgeous Elisa. I love the threads you've used on both.
Lovely Challenge piece - love the colours & the finish is new to me (another one to try!).
Love the colours on the biscornu too, very pretty.
Oo a craft weekend - sounds like bliss. Enjoy!
Btw, you've been tagged! Please come and visit me. :0)
Your finishes are lovely. I just stitched up that little quaker myself!
Post a Comment