This little chap is by Lizzie Kate, isn't he sweet :0), he is stitched in good old DMC on Starydreamers hand dyed fabric "Sand Meets Sea", he is for an exchange on XSPals group, for Tricia in Canada. It is usually a stitched card exchange, but I decided I wanted to do an ornament this month for a change.
I am starting on a new little weekend project tonight which appeared in the June 2007 edition of the Gift of Stitching magazine "Opalescent Heart by The Sweetheart Tree", this is my Mother's Day Gift to me :), I have also decided to start a new larger project of Debbie Draper's " My Little Book of Stitches", I have decided not to stitch it in DD Silks but in Carries Creations instead, this will also be for me...lol
Just sat waiting for a chinese takeaway to be delivered, the Rose D'Anjou is chilling and then I will be putting up my feet with my new project and American Idol...what a sad life I do lead...LMAO!
A childfree night tonight, so fingers crossed a leisurely morning and some letter writing...
Happy Stitching
Hugs

8 comments:
He is lovely :)
That's a lovely finish. Congrats!
have a nice weekend.
Your rabbit is so cute. I have had that in my "to do" pile for ages. I hope you enjoyed your evening.
Very pretty Elisa, hope you enjoyed your evening, it sounds perfect to me!
Cute L*K. Hope you had a nice evening. Looking forward to seeing you new starts
es encantador felisidades Elisa...
Cute finish Elisa:)
Love the finish Elisa - such a cutie. :0)
Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.
Post a Comment