This is the Scissor Fob bBscornu which I stitched and sent to Joan for the SSS Group useful item exchange, the fob looked lonely so I decided to attach a pair of scissors to it for Joan. It is stitched over one on 28c white evenweave with Six Strand Sweet Peaches finished with some mini peach buttons and orange ribbon. I am so glad that Joan likes the exchange gift.
.....And here is what I received from Joan...a Pins & Needles Tin, the design is her own and I received a signed copy fo it too so that I can stitch it for my friends :0). It is stitched in Six Strand Sweets in Espresso, Ripe Bananas, Orange Spiced Cider and Mud Pie and stitched on Joan's own hand dyed aida Lemonade. Thanks Joan ....I Love it!!

Here is my needlecase finish for the March Monthly Challenge on the Jayne's Attic forum, it is a Blue Ribbon retired design called Alphabet Tree, I stitched it on 28c sand Jobelan over one in Stef Francis Silk Impressions 026. I enjoyed stitching and making up this one. I used some school themed fabric which I had in my stash to make up the needlecase, which was a first time finish for me. The poll has started for the April Challenge design, I have voted for my choice, but all the designs are lovely...as always.Have a good Sunday Everyone
Hugs

5 comments:
Your fob and needlecase are lovely Elisa. I must got see what the choices are for the SAL for April! Can't wait to see what there is!
The tin you received is lovely.
Beautiful fob and tin you and Joan exchanged. I have a pair of those scissors, they are perfect for cutting the hardanger bits out LOL
Nice finish for the challenge too, it seems a very popular activity and the finishes each month are lovely
Your stitching is wonderful. You did a great job on both of your finishes. The tin is just wonderful. What a great gift to receive.
Lovely exchange pieces & your Challenge finish is great, love the colours. :0)
lovely fob,and needle case.
Post a Comment