Some Nice Things
Received over the past few days, firstly was the Secret Spring Kit Up Exchange from the Jayne's Attic Forum, it was to kit up a Spring Themed Freebie Kit from the internet up to £5. The parthers will be revealed on the 15th April. I received a packages all wrapped in pink material with cream ribbon, containing the free Debbie Draper Design Spring Flowers, complete with Antique White evenweave, Dinky Dyes Silk in Purple Haze, Perle Sweets in Pina Colada, beads and buttons (so I can make it into a biscornu if I wish). Thank you to my partner...whoever you are...I will besure to thank you personally once the partners are revealed.This may be my next small project one I have completed my stitching on the JA Monthly Challenge peice and the Secret Needleroll exchange...a stitcher's life is never dull!!
Some lovely stash arrived yesterday too, a L*K Boxer JR Cupcake and also some gorgeous treats from Kelmscott Designs, a Mother of Pearl Heart Thread Keep, Putford Scissors (miniatures with regular finger holes) and the most divine Love Scissors. My workbox is in for a treat when they are all found homes in there :)Well time to go collect the little master from schoolHave a good afternoonHugs
6 comments:
Lovely exchange gift & new stash Elisa. Look forward to seeing the Spring piece when you've completed it. :0)
Wonderful stash, and a great exch gift. Love those scissors. I loved stitching the challenge piece this time, but it stitched up so quickly!
Lovely exchange Elisa. Looking forward to seeing it stitched up. Also love your new stash. Those scissors are sweet.
Love the exchange gift, and wonderful stash, love those heart scissors, no used mine yet as it left horrible black marks on my hands :(
Fabulous goodies...that L*K cupcake is too cute!
Hi Elisa,
I left a post on SSS, but I want to personally thank you for the kit up freebie kit. I LOVED IT!
Post a Comment