ABOVE - My stitching stash purchased in the local craft shop in Gavray. BELOW - My lucky dip prize & a tuck pillow gift from Christine :)
The beautiful farmhouse where we stayed near Gavray, Normandy. It is traditional French style with beautiful gardens, set in the French countryside. The beautiful hallway, there was often a sleepy cat asleep on the chair....purrrrrr!!
Lovely stash you brought back with you. I just found your blog and wanted to say hello. I'll be back for a visit. Congratulations on your little bean, hope you are feeling well and healthy. All the best from Edda at Jayne's Attic Forum
7 comments:
Great pics. You bought some lovely stash. Congrats on your prize.
Great pics Elisa - the house & garden are beautiful & it looks like the weather was good too.
Nice stash & prize. :0)
Nice stash purchases and prize too.
Such beautiful piccies, thanks Elisa for sharing them
Lovely stash you brought back with you. I just found your blog and wanted to say hello. I'll be back for a visit. Congratulations on your little bean, hope you are feeling well and healthy. All the best from Edda at Jayne's Attic Forum
What a beautiful place for a stitching get away...it looks so peaceful! Terrific goodies too!
What a beautiful place to spend some time Elisa. I bet you had a fantastic time.
I love the needleroll you received from the exchange. Not seen that pattern before.
Wonderful pictures and lovely stash - thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment