I received my 2 monthly thread clubs from Jayne on Monday, my Polstitches Dragon Floss, which is my new collection, I love the colours, names, feel and look of these threads.
Here is my monthly Carries Threads...and from what Jayne tells me I have only a few left of these to collect now....hurrah!! Carrie's threads are so colourful, bright and rich.
I have completed my S &S July Monthly Challenge which was the Debbie Draper design "Love" this was not the one I voted for I have to be honest but I enjoyed doing it, I started it on Saturday evening and then completed the making up of the finish on Sunday evening.
I have joined the Redwork/Monochrome exchange on the S&S board too, I have an idea of which design I want to do...and an idea of the colour too. I will give the Mill Hill bead exchange a miss though, I am not a big bead user so not really the one for me.
I have to start work on a food themed napkin for one of my groups, I have a couple of ideas to what I would like to do, one of my good stitching friends Michelle has a great chart which she is kindly allowing me to borrow, which she feels will be ideal for the napkin...thank you Michelle :)
Magazines....wow the July edition of TGOSM is a winner...so many designs in there this month I must stitch...I have particularly fallen in love with the strawberries...well it is Wimbledon fortnight!! I also reeived my copy of Cross-Stitch Collection yesterday, alas my last copy as I have decided just to stick to the 2 magazines namely JCS & TGOSM, but there are a few British wildlife designs in there I particularly like.
Well I have decided to write myself a July to do list for stitching so here goes...
1. Food Themed Napkin
2. Monochrome/Redwork Exchange
3. Complete Listen & Learn L*K Double Flips
4. Make a Strawberry
5. I Love Stitching Pinkeep
6. Restart Papillion Garden Mystery sampler
Let's see if I stick to the above...I must admit I am having more time for "me" since my break up...I am getting used to the quiet on an evening once the little man is in bed and quite enjoying it!!
It is school sports day today...the weather man forecast rain but no not as yet...the sun is shining..have a good rest of Thursday to you all and thanks for continuing to read and comment on my ramblings....lol
Happy Stitching
Hugs

5 comments:
The Lizzie*Kate DF looks great.And wow lovely floss stash from Jayne!!
I know what you mean about the TGOS mag this month I have the same designs on my to do list. Happy Stitching and I hope the rain holds off for sports day
L*K's are looking lovely Elisa (must start mine soon!). Nice thread haul too. :0)
Good Luck with the goals too.
L*K's looks lovely as does your new stash.
Good Luck with your July goals.
I like a lot in the GOS this month too.
Your L*K looks great. Nice floss stash. I love Carrie's threads too. I have never tried the Dragon floss. Good luck on reaching your goals.
Your L*K is looking fantastic Elisa! I do love the colours in it.
Nice new stash too.
Post a Comment