Friday, 8 August 2008

An "E" for Elisa!!

Wow...wow....wow...here is the gorgeous pinkeep I received from Su for the JA Stitch & Stash Redwork/Monochrome Exchange, it is a beautiful pinkeep with a design in my initial from Casamia, stitched in Vikki Clayton silk "Chocolate", Su obviously must be aware of my love of the brown stuff...lol!! The whole pinkeep is lovely...thank you so much Su.

Well I have not picked up a needle for a week....naughty me!! especially with the amount of goals I have set myself this month...I need to get my finger out and get them needles smoking!!

I have been signed off work with hypertension & high blood pressure, mainly due to the stress and hassle I have had over the last few months, and during pregnancy it is not a good thing, the GP has signed me off for 2 weeks initially and if my blood pressure has not lowered when I go back to see him, then he thinks I will be off my whole pregnancy...!! So I am under orders to relax and put my feet up...so plenty of stitching should occur!

Isaac & I spent a few days in Whitby with David and his daughters this past week, it was a perfect few days (apart from all the steps!!) we were treated so specially (something I am not used to) I certainly could get used to it. I am now missing him like mad, so I think I may be being told something there!!

Well a few bits to do this Saturday morning and then a relaxing afternoon is on the cards...

Hugs and Happy Stitching to all




9 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, what a lovely pinkeep!

Now, put your feet up, relax, and stitch!

Susimac said...

Glad that you liked it Elisa, it was a pleasure to stitch for you. Now you get sat down with your feet up and RELAX

Stitchabilities said...

WOW Indeed,What a lovely exchange piece!! Make sure you relax and take it easy, and it's great you are getting on so well with David

Sally said...

That is a lovely exchange piece from Su! You are so lucky to have one of Su's gorgeous pieces! Would love one myself! Lol!

Make sure you get your feet up adn relax!

Sounds like you have a very special person in David. Keeping my finger's crossed for you. You deserve happiness after all you've had to put up with. {{{{hugs}}}}

Mary said...

Lovely pinkeep! Take time for yourself, relax and get to that stitching!

nela said...

Guaoo felicidades Elisa esta muy hermosa....

Stitchingranny said...

A real beauty, but then all Su's stitching is lovely.

Glad you had a nice break now just sit back and do as you are told.

Julie said...

A stunning pinkeep, this was a fun exchange.

Hope you are relaxing!

Christina said...

Wow, what a beautiful pinkeep. Take it easy and get some rest, you need to take care of yourself.

I am so happy for you that you have someone special in you life.