"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
Hugs
Oh Beautiful!! Love it
That is beautiful!
Your monthly challenge piece is beautiful, Elisa, as is your biscornu.I have to stitch name tags in Abi's uniform yet too. Not a job I enjoy!
Lovely pinkeep, I like the design.
WOW!YOU ARE SO TALENTED!I`M SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND YOUR PRETTY BLOG!KISSES DEBBIE MOSS
Your pinkeep is very pretty.
Gorgeous :)
What a beautiful pinkeep Elisa! I do love these monthly challenges
Gorgeous Challenge finish Elisa. :0)
Its gorgeous Elisa I love th colours you chose too.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh Beautiful!! Love it
That is beautiful!
Your monthly challenge piece is beautiful, Elisa, as is your biscornu.
I have to stitch name tags in Abi's uniform yet too. Not a job I enjoy!
Lovely pinkeep, I like the design.
WOW!
YOU ARE SO TALENTED!
I`M SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND YOUR PRETTY BLOG!
KISSES
DEBBIE MOSS
Your pinkeep is very pretty.
Gorgeous :)
What a beautiful pinkeep Elisa! I do love these monthly challenges
Gorgeous Challenge finish Elisa. :0)
Its gorgeous Elisa I love th colours you chose too.
Post a Comment