
I entered a PIF on Rachael's blog and yet again I am one for the lucky people to be drawn as a member of her PIF.
*** This is how it works ***
If you would like to receive something handmade by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested. I will then ask my DS to draw 3 names out of a hat on Saturday 25th October (GMT). If you are one of the chosen three then in return, please post the same offer on your blog.
This is a simple and a lovely way of spreading joy in the stitching world. I hope that you will join in and possibly become one of my PIF members!
This PIF is open for everyone!
Have fun...
8 comments:
gosh Elisa I dont know where you find the time. love kath
Wow! Another one! Please enter me in this one. Thanks.
Oh hun you didn't need to do it again!!
But hey! put my name in again lol what are a few more things to make when you enjoy it!!
Hi Elisa,
Well now that I know what a PIF is how could not I resist??
Hope that muscle has healed and you feeling ok
Take Care
Chris x
Ok Elisa, I sat in the sidelines for the first one...am feeling much more confident now so can you put my name in please.
Hope you leg is better
lol
Gaynor
Put me in for the drawing of the pif please Elisa - I'd love something made by you. x
Are you doing okay? Haven't heard from you since Sunday. Just making sure the three of you are fine.
Marian
PS I have added you to my blog list. Your blog is so colourful and fun to read. xx
Post a Comment