Thursday, 20 November 2008

See you in a while.....

I am going into hospital today to have baby tomorrow so will see you all in about a week.

Be good...lol

Hugs

19 comments:

lena-lou said...

Good luck with everything, only a few hours away then how exciting you get to meet your new baby :-))

Christine said...

Good luck. Can't wait to "meet" her

Stitchabilities said...

Good luck Elisa, I hope all goes well!!

Mylene said...

I hope all goes well for you and the baby.

Hazel said...

Oh my word. It has come around super fast. Have a wonderful birth. xx

Ginnie said...

Good luck..... hope it all goes smoothly and I look forward to seeing new baby photos very soon. xx

staci said...

Good Luck! I hope everything goes well (and fast and easy!) for you!!! Looking forward to seeing your new little one :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Elisa, hope everything goes smoothly, will be thinking of you, and can't wait to finally see the little one in the pics I'm sure you'll share soon

Karoline said...

Good luck Elisa, I hope everything goes well

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Elsia cant wait to see photos of her.

Jan said...

Good luck and a kiss from me to baby Martha (just love that baby smell !!!!)

Theresa said...

Good luck, Elisa~~~~
Can't wait to finally meet your girl!!!!

Marian said...

Good luck, Elisa
Congratulations, Issac
WELCOME, MARTHA

Lots of pictures, please.

Marian

Julie said...

Best Wishes Elisa, i'm so looking forward to seeing your new daughter Miss Martha

Tanja said...

Good luck! A brand new baby is something so precious, can't wait to see pictures. I'll say a prayer for you tonight.

Tanja

Carmen said...

good luck!!

Sally said...

Good luck Elisa!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Good luck Elisa x x x

Irene said...

Good luck Elisa, hope all goes well.