We went to the seaside yesterday, an unplanned trip to Scarborough, the weather was glorious, bright and sunny, with a sea breeze :) Here are a few photos for you to see…
The South Bay
The Lighthouse
The Headland
The Harbour
Just ready to go….
Can’t go to Scarborough and not have a Jaconelli’s lemon top ice=cream
Martha well away in her pram.
Shaun spoilt me again this week, he bought me this gorgeous Cath Kidston bag and mug
Plus a lovely cafetiere, so I can have a proper coffee in a posh mug!
Off to the farm shop this morning and maybe some stitching later…
Have a good weekend
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
11 comments:
How lovely - a day at the seaside.
Looks lovely too. Omg - your bag is lovely. How lucky are you!
Glad things are working out for you - much love Michelle xx
Looks like you had great fun Elisa, that ice cream looks yummy, lovely bag and mug xx
Looks like you had a great day out. DH is from Scarborough and I love it there, although I think after spending his first 18 years there he couldn't care less if we never went again lol.
Love your bag and mug, enjoy.
what a pretty bag and mug and mmmm i just fancy an ice cream now lol.
Looks like you are all having a wonderful time.
Great bag and mug, lucky you.
Such a wonderful day at the seaside~~~~ The ice cream looks yummy!!!!!!
Your bag and mug is so nice!!! A plus for Shaun~
looks like a lovely day out Elisa. I haven't had a lemon top in years - makes me quite nostalgic looking at those pics.
I LOVE Scarborough! Haven't been for years, but your lovely pictures brought back all kinds of memories
lovely photo's Elisa, looks like you had a great time of it!
Love the bag and mug, :)
What a wonderful day out! I love last minute outings!
Oh those pics have brought back some memories - haven't been to Scarborough for years now though. Looks like you all had fun. Nice gifts too. :0)
Post a Comment