Janice has let me know that she has received my exchange to her for the Exchange Heaven blog monthly swap, it was a colour exchange and she chose the colour blue, I decided on this freebie design from Windy Willows and stitched it on 32c white Murano fabric using Six Strand Sweet Threads Blue Curacao, Plum Parfait, Blueberry Pie and Buttered Popcorn, it is primarily blue with a hint of green and lemon, the fabric shown is the fabric I used to back the tray….this is my first odds and ends tray finish and I am happy with the result, I am so glad Janice is too :0)
Had a stitchy day today have managed to do some work on my BP sampler and stitch my April Christmas Ornament, I will finish it up tomorrow and take some pictures.
Have a good Saturday
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
10 comments:
This is absolutely beautiful!!!!!
There was no doubt about your gift being loved - it's gorgeous.
That is gorgeous, well done on the finish!
I love the tray! Great finishing! Ive not seen this chart before, its really nice
Your tray is beautiful Elisa
I love those little trinket trays and that one is so pretty Elisa.
Happy Easter to you and yours.
Ooo it's so pretty Elisa - just love your colour choices. :0)
Gorgeous stitching Elisa - as always - the finish you have done is beautiful
laura xx
What a sweet finish Elisa! The colors are so springy and pretty. Lovely job! Happy Easter to you and your children :)
Gorgeous gift, very pretty
Post a Comment