Monday, 20 April 2009

Still Around

I thought I would just pop on and let you know I am still around....my pc became poorly last week and it seems as though it is going to be an expensive job, which is just not a priority at the moment to pay out. I am currently using Shaun's laptop which he has very kindly loaned me to check my mail etc, I do all my life online so it is a nightmare when the pc decides not to play ball.

We decided to put in for the house and went for another look last week....all the paperwork and checks are currently being done, so we are just waiting to hear then it's all systems go!!

I have been busy stitching my LHN Traveling Stitcher, I have completed the "Needles" design and am just over half way through the main design, I have also done a bit of work on BP Sampler, a bit more needs to be done though. I am so enjoying stitching the Traveling Stitcher I am finding it hard to put down!!

Three busy weekends coming up....this weekend is Isaac's 5th Birthday party and the following weekend is Martha's Baptism, then all being well the third one is the big move.

I am not taking part in any exchanges and challenges this next few months as I will have so much to do!!

Hugs & Stitches

7 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Chris said...

Hi Elisa,

Great news about the house I hope it all goes well for you and you don't have to wait too long to move in!

Chris x

Karan said...

Enjoy the celebrations & hope all goes well/smoothly with the checks & move. :0)

Michelle said...

Hi Elisa
Glad to hear all is well. Crikey you will be busy. Don't forget will need your new addy asap. Love to you all Michelle x

Julie said...

Hope all goes well for you.

Christine said...

Enjoy your parties. Hope the move goes well

Babs said...

I love your stitchings, I will be coming back soon to your blog :p