Wednesday, 17 June 2009

June Christmas Offering

SDC10668 SDC10667

Here is my June Ornament for the S&S Monthly SAL, it is a free design by the Sampler Girl, stitched on 28c evenweave using DMC threads, I finished it with the fabric shown, twine hanger and gold beads.

I have started stitching my final small for this month which I hope to have completed by the weekend then I can do some well needed work on some WIPs.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

8 comments:

Angela said...

That's cute. Love the beads around the edge.

Julie said...

Simple but effective little design, i like it.

Lindsay said...

It's lovely, nice and simple but speaks volumes

Hazel said...

Cuteee!!! Wait till you read the story behind the chart we are doing for stitch and pass it on exchange. You'll love it. x

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a great design Elisa,well done :)

Michelle said...

Lovely design Elisa. Hope you are all ok. Love Michelle x

Sally said...

Beautiful finish Elisa.

Karan said...

Lovely ornie Elisa. Must get mine made up! :0)