Thursday, 11 June 2009

Ready….Steady…Go!!

Look at this little madam….I laid her on the floor today to play under her play gym, I went into the kitchen to get a drink and this was where she was at when I came back….not long before she starts to crawl now….She is now almost 7 months old and on real food now and is having a serious growth spurt!!SDC10646 SDC10641 SDC10642 SDC10643 SDC10645

On the stitching front, I have just completed my Monthly Exchange piece for the Stitch & Stash Monthly Challenge, I just need to make it up….into what I am not sure at the moment. I am about half way through the first school gift, I am stitching “Teaching is a work of Heart” by Lizzie*Kate it is for Isaac’s teacher, I then have 2 more to do too for his class assistant and nursery nurse….busy busy busy!!

Life front…Shaun and I are getting used to living with each other…strange when you have lived alone for a year, but we will get there. I have a meeting at work tomorrow, I told them about 3 weeks ago I would like to return to work but wished to reduce my hours, they have umed and ar’d and they have decided that due to “restructure” within the company they are making my post redundant, I can apply for another post but the post available, I would rather stick red hot pins in my eyeballs…lol. So I will take the redundancy, enjoy the summer holidays and then look at starting a job in September…I will keep you posted on the outcome.

Not sure what the weekend will bring, Shaun is working so I may go into town and do some stitching….

Apologies for not posting comments on blogs…I really need to catch up on reading them…maybe this weekend will be the perfect opportunity!

Hugs & Stitches

8 comments:

Christine said...

Bless her, she looks so proud of herself. There'll be no stopping her now!

Nina said...

Your little mademoiselle is very cute and she is growing so fast!

Angela said...

7 months, wow, time does fly by, sh'e cetainly growing fast.

What a suprise your position is being made redundant, I wonder how many other women returning from maternity leave have heard the same thing. Good luck with the job hunting.

Lula said...

Aw she is a lil cutie!

Sorry about the redundancy. You are right to treat it like a break and go back into the work environment fresh in september. Keeping my fingers crossed for a great job turning up for you

Clare-Aimetu said...

She is gorgeous - but then I've said that since she was born LOL

Good luck withthe job - I have my fingers crossed.

Julie said...

What a gorgeous smile she has.

Good Luck with the job hunt.

Chris said...

She is gorgeous Elisa and crawling??? How time flies!!

Chris x

Lisa said...

Wow, she will be walking in no time and as you know, then your troubles will start lol. My DD walked at 10 1/2 months and hasn't stopped since lol.