Wednesday, 15 July 2009

PIF Reveal

SDC10709

Well I received a message from Kath today to let me know that she has received the PIF gift I sent to her..it is a Blackbird Designs freebie which I stitched on 28c jobelan in Bay Leaf with SSS Chocolate Covered Cherries. Kath was one of my stitching friends whom I went to France with last year so I felt this design was very apt.

Thanks for all your kind words after reading my last post, they really mean so much xx

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

5 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Beautiful as always. I love the colours you chose, they work really well together!

Michelle said...

Elisa - its lovely and what a lovely reminder. I can't wait for all us girls to have a weekend away! Michelle x

Christine said...

Its lovely Elisa, I'm sure she will treasure it

Sally said...

Very pretty PIF Elisa:)

Julie said...

Nice and bright and colourful, very pretty