As promised here are the pictures of my recent Stash deliveries, some lovely mushroom fabric, Floss bags for my Dragon Floss and a couple of Halloween charts, these all came from Sew & So
Here are my charts from Liberty Primitives, La-D-Da “Tis the Gift”, Primitive Betty’s “Spring Tyme Sampler” & Stacy Nash Primitives “Hannah Breed’s Hanging Sampler”…Nancy at LP was an absolute joy to deal with and included 3 complimentary designs in with my package…what a star eh!!
I have also sinned slightly again…well I have received 2 small amounts of money back to me, one was my cashback from the council for using “real nappies” yes I wash and dry and use proper nappies…and one was a refund from the council tax…I know they have given me money…lol. So I made a largish chart selection purchase from Thread Bear of Shepherds Bush charts…which I have fallen in love with…there is one design in particular though I just cannot seem to find anywhere it’s “Glad Heart”, if any kind stitcher out there has one I can buy or borrow I would be eternally grateful.
Other news is that you may remember that I went on a weekend stitching retreat to Normandy in May 2008, well good news I am going again in April 2010 with many of my stitching friends and also some new ones too. All of us stitchers met through the “net” isn’t it such a fantastic tool to meet likeminded people and just “click”. There may be a few places left so if you are interested get in touch with me…:~)
Other stitchy news….I have still to make up my Christmas Ornie for this month…I also have made good progress on my new start..I promise I will take some piccies to show you…I have a piece of secret stitching also which I cannot reveal as it is a gift. I also have all the name tags to sew onto little man’s uniform :~(…I must not leave it til the night before this time..lol!!
I have now started a Wish List Blog like many others…it is still in its infant stages…I will update you once I have added to it…
Well the washing beckons…have fun all in the sunshine!!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
4 comments:
Fab stash hauls Elisa - turning a delicate shade of green here. LOL Nice to hear they occasionally give money back for a change. :0)
whoo hoo cant wait for april 2010. must get some new pj's rofl
Your new stash is lovely Elisa - heck I need to get new pj's too then if Kath is having new!
Michelle x
It's nice to treat yourself when you have a little windfall.
Post a Comment