I have just finished my monthly Christmas Ornament for the SAL on the Stitch & Stash forum and here it is…
The design is “Christmas Tree” by Debbie Draper and it appeared in the December 2007 edition of the GOSM. It is stitched on miscellaneous green evenweave using DMC Mouline in variegated cream thread and finished as a hanging ornament.
I have been busy stitching this past week and have managed to complete the “Spring Tyme” sampler by Primitive Bettys, I just need to finish the hemming off this evening and it’s all done, a quick press in the morning and it will be ready for it’s photo shoot…lol
I have a couple of exchange projects to do; the Christmas Mail Art on the S&S forum, I have never done one of these before and must admit I am slightly nervous, I am going to head into town tomorrow to pick up some graph paper so I can put the design I want to do onto paper first. I need to also find some Christmas designs to put on it too.
No more buying since I last posted…I need to now crack on and start the gifts for Christmas otherwise it will be here and I won’t be anywhere near done.
Well I shall stop my ramblings tonight and head off to hem my sampler…have a good night all
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
7 comments:
Lovely piece Elisa - well done. Michelle xx
Perfect colour fabric
I've never seen anything like this before - it's beautiful.
The ornament is lovely, well done :)
Lovely! Thanks for sharing!:*)
A great finish.
Another lovely ornie Elisa - love your colours, very pretty. :0)
Post a Comment