Sunday, 13 September 2009

PIF #3 Winners

Chris' PIF2_sml_thumb[1]

I made a drawing of my PIF entrants last night using random.org and the lucky names chosen were….

Gaynor

Chrizette

Carol

Well done ladies, please can you email me with your snail mail details (at the top in my information) and offer the PIF on your blogs too.

Thanks to all who entered

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

2 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Yahoo!! I hae received stitching from Elisa before and I know I am in for a treat (no pressure rofl). I said I would not do any more exchanges while I am studying, but for a peice of Elisa's work, well, how could I resist?
Thank you very much Elisa, I will e-mail you directly as soon as I have hosed son down (he has been digging a well...great fun but a great mess!).
ttfn
Gaynor

Carol said...

Thanks Elisa.

This should be fun, fun, fun. I've sent you an e-mail with my address etc.