Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Thank You Sue

Here is the gorgeous Autumn needlebook exchange piece that I have just received from Sue…for the Exchange Heaven Autumn Exchange

SDC10906 SDC10904

isn’t it wonderful, the finishing is perfect and it’s in such gorgeous colours…that will definitely take pride of place in my workbox….thank you so much Sue, I love it!!

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

11 comments:

Meadows08 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You're so lucky. I only wish one day I will be able to make something so beautiful!

Lesleyanne said...

Lucky you Elisa - it is beautiful. I wish I could finish my stitching like this.

Andrea said...

A beautiful exchange gift from Sue.

Christine said...

Wow, you've got two gorgeous exchnge gifts there

Michelle said...

Lovely pieces to receive Elisa. Enjoy. Love Michelle x

Julie said...

Stunning!!!

Sharlotte said...

This is a beautiful exchange piece.Luck you!

Edit said...

Lucky you, this needlebook is just so beautiful!

Sue said...

So pleased that you liked it Elisa, I enjoyed making it too......Sue xx

Karan said...

Ooo that is lovely Elisa. :0)

Jan said...

So beautiful, Elisa!! I know you will treasure it!