Thursday, 26 November 2009

Joy for Aubree

Here is the ornament I stitched for Aubree for the “Anything Christmas” exchange on the Stitching Exchanging blog. I have used Aubree’s picture as it is a much better one than the one I took…lol!!

P1010993

It’s one of Lizzie*Kate’s Tidy Tidings, stitched on antique white 32c evenweave with DMC threads and antique gold Mill Hill seed beads and finished with a gold trimmed red ribbon and gold beads.

Glad you like it Aubree, I love this one myself so I may have to stitch it for my tree too :0)

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

8 comments:

Claire said...

Wow lovely ornament.

Cole said...

How cute!! So beautifully finished too!

Meadows08 said...

Thank you so much for my ornament!!! It's truly beautiful and I LOVE it! (And thank you for the Dragon Floss too!)

Julie said...

Nice ornie you sent, a lovely chart, the one you received is beautifully stitched too.

Iris is so pretty, just my sort of colours in this one, loving the fabby you chose to back it with too

Good luck with your plans for 2010

Michelle said...

Its lovely Elisa.
Michelle x

Karan said...

Lucky recipient - it's gorgeous. :0)

Carol R said...

Pretty stitch and finish Elisa!

Sally said...

A very pretty ornament Elisa :)