Sunday, 12 December 2010

Gift for Sally and PIF 2011 Draw

It’s Sally’s birthday today and here is a (not so good) picture of the little gift I sent to her…SDC11631
Primitive Sheep Sampler” by Betty Dekat – Primitive Betty’s
Stitched on 32c Jobelan “Bay Leaf”
Using DMC & WDW Threads
Since announcing my PIF I have also won a place on Gaynor’s PIF too so I thought that I would double up to 6….but then that would leave one person who had entered not receiving…so I have decided to send out PIF’s to all 7 people who entered…that is
Gracie, Claire, Fiona, Angela, Lisa, Sue & Chelsea
Ladies could you please email me at paperfaerie@rocketmail.com with your postal information please and you will receive a handmade item from me during 2011…all I ask from you is that you now offer the PIF on your blog :0)
Lots of stitching and decorating has been taking place here…but mainly for exchanges so I cannot share at the moment…
My giveaway is still open here so please go along to enter
Hugs & Stitches

12 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh my gosh thank you!! Off to email you now :)

Claire said...

Oh how exciting,I will email you.Thanks :0)

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely gift sent to Sally. Congratulations to the ladies that will get a PIF from you.

Catherine said...

I saw your gift for Sally on her blog - I absolutely love sheep, so of course I love this one!!

How nice of you to include the seventh person for your PIF!

Michelle said...

What a lovely gift for Sally. Well done. Looking forward to seeing all your exchange pieces. You're going to be busy in 2011 with all the pieces for your PIF's! xxx

Gracie said...

email on the way....thank you so very much

Angela said...

What a fantastic gift you sent! Thanks for including me in your PIF, email is on it's way :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely gift :) well done to the PIF ladies, you're so kind x x

Christine said...

That is adorable! Congratulations to your PIF members

Sally said...

Thank you for my gift Elisa. I absolutely love it :)

Congratulations to the ladies who will receive a PIF from you. I must get started on mine as soon as in the New Year!

Julie said...

Nice gift for Sally, so perfect for her!

stitchersanon said...

A lovely finish! Very pretty. PIF on its way to you as we speak xxx