That’s really all I can say about the pillow that arrived for me this morning from Gaynor…it’s in my favourite colours…from one of my most favourite books “Little Women” and from one of my favourite designers too….and along with this Gaynor also sent me Cath Kidston’s Label & Sticker Book too…what a treat….do you want to see the Perfect & Adorable PIF Gift…well here it is…
Been very busy decorating here…the lounge is just about done…my dad (who is a decorator) is coming tomorrow to paper the chimney breast which is having a feature wallpaper on it, Mark is busy doing the trim around the laminate flooring and then we can start making look like a room again!! I will be busy framing some pieces of my stitching to put up in one of the alcoves….photo’s will follow once it’s all complete.
I have been busy stitching for exchanges, giveaway’s and PIF’s so no stitching to show at the moment I am saddened to say.
Talking of giveaway’s mine is open until 23rd December…you can enter here
Until next time…in the words of Jerry Springer…”take care of yourselves and each other”
Hugs & Stitches

17 comments:
Oh WOW Elisa - she knows you too well. What wonderful gifts she has sent you. How lucky you are. I know what its like decorating - we have just re-done the kitchen. Its always nice when everything is back in order. Take care of you xx
What a lovely PIF...
Phew..glad you liked it. You know what a novice I am with finishing! Thank you...I am feeling braver all ready hehe
Lovely pillow.
Lovely pif gift. x
A lovely gift. Look forward to seeing your stitching framed.
I agree that is a really beautiful PIF pillow :)
What a beautiful Pillow, I totally believe in the saying.
Merry Christmas
Catherine
Very pretty pillow. What a great stitch
Lovely PIF! They're so much fun :)
That is a lovely gift.
Oh that's gorgeous, great finishing :)
Gorgeous pif giftie from Gaynor!
That is so cute! Love the colors too.
hope you have a merry christmas...
I only recently found your blog. You have done some beautiful stitching. I look forward to keeping up with your blog in 2011.
What a beautiful PIF you received.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Oh wow what an adorablr PIF from Gaynor! So pretty.
A great PIF from Gaynor.
Have a very Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment