Friday, 7 January 2011

First PIF Received

My first PIF of the year arrived with Claire today…SDC11706
I fell in love with this free design when I saw it ..SDC11704
A free design by Tournicoton
Stitched on 28c Sassy’s hand-dyed fabric “French Vanilla”
Recommended DMC threads
Finished as a pinkeep
Hugs & Stitches

13 comments:

Christine said...

That is beautiful Elisa, Claire will love it

Angela said...

I can see why you fell in love with it, so pretty.

Catherine said...

What a sweet piece - a touch of spring on this cold, snowy morning!

CalamityJr said...

Oh, that is lovely - and makes me think of spring! (and while I know it's too early, I can at least dream of warmer weather, can't I?!?!?)

diamondc said...

Elisa: What an adorable finish on a lovely pattern.
Catherine

Meadows08 said...

So cute, love the colours! Thanks for the link.

Michelle said...

Its lovely Elisa - well done x

Theresa said...

This is adorable!!!! What a great PIF gift~~

Blu said...

What a cute design!

Angela said...

Cute finish Elisa, I am sure that Claire loved it :)

Sally said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Elisa. I bet Claire loves it.

Julie said...

So lovely, such a beautiful design

Nice exch pillow in the post below too for Sue

Claire said...

Hi sorry I haven't been on line for a bit but I love my gift.Thank you so much.xxx