"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
A lovely finish. Lucky Sue I'm sure she will be thrilled.
Hi Elisa, I love this little cat. What a sweet gift.Happy Sunday :)
So cute. I am sure they will love it.
Great finish Elisa
Ooh, looks great. Love the blue thread!
That is so sweet Elisa.
This is such a sweet finish, I haven't seen this design before. Happy stitching!
Beautiful!!! :DAnd I love the little box behind ;)
O M G ! This is just TOO flipping cute! Plus, it helps that the little curl in the cat's tail makes you think it's up to some mischief! Sue's a lucky girl.♥H U G S♥
Post a Comment
9 comments:
A lovely finish. Lucky Sue I'm sure she will be thrilled.
Hi Elisa,
I love this little cat. What a sweet gift.
Happy Sunday :)
So cute. I am sure they will love it.
Great finish Elisa
Ooh, looks great. Love the blue thread!
That is so sweet Elisa.
This is such a sweet finish, I haven't seen this design before. Happy stitching!
Beautiful!!! :D
And I love the little box behind ;)
O M G ! This is just TOO flipping cute! Plus, it helps that the little curl in the cat's tail makes you think it's up to some mischief! Sue's a lucky girl.
♥H U G S♥
Post a Comment