I received some stash yesterday and forgot to share it with you…Su was selling some Shepherd’s Bush charts and at least 2 of them were on my wish list so when she said they were still available I was a very happy bunny..
The charts were Bramble Hearth, Spring Folio, Spring & English Garden, the big decision is which one to do first…lol
I also ordered some charts from Carol at iStitch charts…she does some lovely designs…if you haven’t seen them..please go and check them out.
My knee is slightly less stiff and swollen today..so I may do a bit of pottering around.
Hugs & Stitches

7 comments:
Oh, what lovely new charts. Lucky you! I look forward to seeing them stitched.
Those look like great charts! I am glad that your knee is feeling better!
Lovely new stash. Look forward to seeing what you stitch first.
Lovely new stash, Elisa! Enjoy them...and share your finishes...we'd love to see them!
Happy Stitchin'
Terri
Nice new stash and lovely WIP's in the post below.
Hope your knee isn't too sore!
Nice stash, can't wait to see some progress.
I always love reading about new stash, even if it's not my own! Glad to hear your knee is on the mend, I hope it's much better soon :)
Happy stitching.
Post a Comment