I sent this piece to Sarah for the Winter Round on the Seasonal Exchange blog,it has taken an age to get there…the post seems to be so slow at the moment as Devon has not yet received my giveaway parcel which I mailed out on 4th January…bet there is someone in the mail system with some nice gifts..!
Bent Creek “Snowbound”
28c Jubilee “Ivory”
DMC threads
Finished as a hanging ornament
I have done some work on my WIP’s, progress pictures to follow tomorrow. Last night was TSG SAL in the Needlecraft Haven board, I made quite a bit of progress whilst watching Midsommer Murders.
I received some lovely WDW threads from my gorgeous friend Michelle, she noticed on my wish list I had listed WDW and sent me a selection of them…thank you so much xxx
I had a trip to the Range yesterday and got lots of lovely reels of Anita’s ribbon which had been reduced and some packets of buttons :0), I also had a browse around the new Home Sense store which had some lovely things in it, I did get myself a floral storage box and a to do pad on a clipboard…very useful to keep a track of my stitching to do!!
WIP’s pictures to come soon….
Hugs & Stitches

9 comments:
Lovely exchange sent. Great progress on your JA. Look forward to seeing your WIPS.
Love the exchange piece Elisa. I thought I recognised it and have just realised I stitched it a few years back!
Your JA is coming along beautifully.
Dear Elisa,
what a tiny little pillow!
And your JA-WIP looks wonderful already!
Hugs
Hilda
Lovely pillow and wip. I am really enjoying the SG SAL. x
Great progress on the JA piece and your exchange pillow is beautiful
Love the Bent Creek design Winter exchange! Great progress on the JA piece too :)
'In the Garden' is looking good! :)
JA is looking great, such a lovely design this one. Nice seasonal exchange, i think the postal service is slow everywhere recently.
Cute exchange piece, and nice progress on your wip.
Post a Comment