Friday, 18 March 2011

“In The Garden” Happy Dance!

I am pleased to announce the completion of The Sampler Girl’s “In The Garden with Jane Austen”, which I have been stitching as part of the Needlecraft Haven TSG weekly SAL on a Wednesday evening. I hoped I would complete it on Wednesday evening but I wasn’t feeling 100% plus I realised I would not have enough of Gingerbread Man to complete the fence and the other one I had in my stash was from a different dye lot and was a totally different colour, so after a good night’s sleep and a think I decided to use the Gentle Fawn I had used for Mr Squirrel to stitch the fence post toppers, so I completed it around 10pm last night and after adding my initials I was really happy with it.
The Sampler Girl In the Garden with Jane Austen 3 The Sampler Girl In the Garden with Jane Austen 2 The Sampler Girl “In the Garden with Jane Austen”
28c Hand-dyed fabric - Jayne’s Attic “Streets of Gold”
Threads: DMC & Dragon Floss
Started: 26th January 2011
Completed: 17th March 2011
My threads arrived today for my next TSG SAL start which will be the Sense and Sensibility sampler, I just need to tea dye my fabric this evening and prepare and sort my threads then it's all go!
Hugs & Stitches


15 comments:

Gillie said...

So pretty - well done on the substitution, I anguish for days when I do that! Will have to put this one on The List!

Patty C. said...

Congrats on the finish :)

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on the finish. It is lovely.

Lisa V said...

Well done on your finish, its lovely!
LISA V

Blu said...

What a pretty finish!

martine290 said...

j'aime beaucoup ce modèle, bravo à toi
très bonne journée

Christine said...

Congratulations Elisa. Its beautiful!

Carol R said...

A very pretty finish Elisa - congratulations!

Lisa said...

What a pretty finish Elisa, congratulations on your happy dance, I love this design.

Kate said...

Very pretty finish Elisa.

Bekca said...

What a gorgeous finish, you must be so pleased. PS Love your new blog background :)

Sally said...

A gorgeous finish Elisa.

Julie said...

Beautiful finish

♥ Nia said...

Lovely!! =)

Barb said...

You already know what I think of this one Elisa ,brilliant finish. Good luck with S&S , I do like stitching the SG designs. I think this one will be done at some point. Thanks for being part of the Sal.
Hugs