Friday, 25 March 2011

Winter Exchange & A New Start

Lisa V was my Angel Stitcher for the Winter Exchange on the Seasonal Exchange blog and here is the gorgeous hanger which I received this morning from her…the colours are just perfect for me and will fit perfectly for my festive theme! Thanks again Lisa
SDC11888
Further to my completion of TSG “In The Garden” I decided as I was on a TSG roll to make a start on another of her wondrous pieces…my new start is the Sense and Sensibility sampler
 SenseandSensibility
(above photo from the Sampler Girl website)
I managed to make a small amount of progress on it..not as much as I would like, but I have been so tired each evening this week and I was wondering why…my rotten cold has almost gone so I didn’t think it was that…but then I realised it could be as I have given up smoking and I am not having that as a stimulant…so I am going have to try coffee this evening then I may get past 9pm!!
SDC11889  We are wallpapering in the bathroom this weekend…well on Saturday hopefully as I have things to do Sunday, including making some little blue gingham curtains for the bathroom…we will see what happens, it’s a childfree weekend this one so I usually get a lot more done that I think i am going to!
Hope you all get a lot more done too!!
Hugs & Stitches

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely photos Elisa - can't wait to see progress on Sense and Sensibility xx

diamondc said...

Most beautiful exchange very nice, I love the sampler you have picked to work on I look forward to the finish and framed picture.
Catherine
diamondc

Sally said...

Lovely exchange piece from Lisa V.

Love your S&S start too. I really like this one and am looking forward to watching your progress.

Enjoy your weekend!

Kathy A. said...

Lovely replacement stitch that Lisa did for you. Love your new start!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely gift received from Lisa. Great new start.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on quitting smoking. I know it is hard - I have been there - but it really is worth it!!

Your exchange piece is darling, and that is some kind of sampler you are starting - good luck on all accounts.

Lisa V said...

Elisa, soo pleased it arrived safely and that you love it.
Hugs
LISA V

Kate said...

Lovely exchange piece and a great new start too. Hope you get through your wallpapering.

Christine said...

That excahnge piece is gorgeous, love your new start too

Bekca said...

I love your new start, and well done you for giving up smoking! Happy stitching to you.

Julie said...

I hope you had a good weekend and achieved all you wanted to

Gorgeous hanger from Lisa V and your new start is looking good

Dani - tkdchick said...

That was so nice of Lisa to stitch up a replacement for your exchange!

What a nice new start.