Wednesday was TSG SAL night and I managed to make some headway on my Sense and Sensibility Sampler …it’s a lovely stitch and is growing more quickly than I thought.
I also managed a bit of stitching on my LHN “Home of a Needleworker” last night…but I haven’t taken any piccies…so will post photos at a later date.
Not a great week here…I became single again on Monday :0( here is not the place to go into the whys and hows…but it’s now Friday and I am “getting there”.
I have been spending my stash sales money on niceties for me…photos to follow when the postman delivers!! A bit of stash therapy is definitely the key!
Mailing lots of exchange pieces off early next week so finger’s crossed some stitchy pictures to follow soon.
Have a great weekend…
Hugs & Stitches

9 comments:
Lovely progress Elisa. This piece is so pretty.
Sorry to hear you're single again {{{{hugs}}}} stash therapy is definitely good :)
Lovely progress on S&S. Sorry to hear your news. Hope things get better for you.
Your lovely stitching is probably speaking to you in ways you hadn't imagined. I'll say a prayer that you continue "getting there". Take care,Dear.
pretty stitching...sending {{{hugs}}} to you...
The sampler is looking beautiful.
Sorry to hear your news. Hope things start to look up soon
Lovely stitching Elisa - hope you got my e-mail. Sending you many hugs xx
Your stitching is beautiful, love the color of floss you chose! Sorry about your news, glad you are "getting there"!
Lovely progress
They say 'as one door closes another opens' i'm hoping this one opens a world of love and happiness for you x
Sorry to hear your news, but stash therapy sounds like the best way to go now! Great progress on your WIP too. Happy stitching.
Post a Comment