Saturday, 2 April 2011

In Love….

….with these gorgeous books which arrived in the mail this morning from Michelle…
SDC11905
I have had a quick flick through them…OMG so many to stitch…which one will be first I wonder!
SDC11906
As promised yesterday…here is my progress on “Home of a Needleworker”…as you can see, it’s almost completed…just the top and bottom borders to finish…that could be this evenings stitching, then it’s all done. I have swapped the charted threads around on this one…but I like how they look.
SDC11902
My parents are having the kids this afternoon…so the second coat of paint will go on the bathroom walls and if I have the time the last coat of satinwood will go onto the tongue and groove…then it’ll almost be done :0)
Hugs & Stitches

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Those are some fabulous books indeed!! I know you will be making soem wonderful things from them. Almost there on your stitches - it looks great!

Faye said...

Nothing finer than a few Blackbird Designs books!! Love them and your finish is just beautiful!!! Faye

Julie said...

Nice books, i see a lot of laides have these
HofTN looks wonderful, i have this in my stash too - somewhere LOL

Bekca said...

Great new books, can't wait to see what you choose to stitch first. Keep up the great progress, and good luck with your DIY!

Hazel said...

Lovely books. I really fancy that journey one. Love your HoaN. I have stitched that. x

Lynn B said...

Beautiful books Elisa and your work in progress is looking lovely, I have that one in my stash, I love it!

Christine said...

Those books look wonderful. Great work on your Home of a Needleworker, Your switched round colours work really well