Monday, 4 April 2011

Monday Macarena….(Edited)

A Happy Dance here in cold, dark York this morning…..I put the final stitches into this at about 10.30pm last night… SDC11909 SDC11910 SDC11911 SDC11913
Little House Needleworks “Home of a Needleworker”
32c Belfast Linen “Raw Flax”
DMC threads as recommended but swapped around slightly!
Started: 2nd January 2011 Completed: 3rd April 2011
This chart is now for sale…I have added it to my For Sale page here
*EDITED the chart has now been sold
Hugs & Stitches

19 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful finish! Great way to start the week!

Nancy said...

Your sampler is so pretty! Now you can have fun deciding what to stitch next!

CalamityJr said...

What a lovely finish!

Kate said...

Congratulations on a great finish!

Angela said...

Congrats on your finish! I just started this design last night and I'm loving it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish. Well done.

Gracie said...

A lovely piece....very nice

Devon said...

Beautiful...

Deb said...

Definitely a happy dance is in order! I just love it!

staci said...

Congrats on such a lovely finish!

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on your finish. It is gorgeous. What's next?

Theresa said...

Congratulations on this beautiful finish~~~~

Christine said...

Absolutely beautiful Elisa

Blu said...

Beautiful finish!

Kathy A. said...

Gorgeous piece. Beautiful colors. congrats on your big finish.

Michelle said...

Elisa its lovely but did it really take you 10 years to do! Ha Ha xx

Sally said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish Elisa.

Julie said...

A beautiful finish

Barb said...

Super finish there Elisa, I too have this one to do, I think it may be nearing the top of the pile ,which is beginning to totter!