Saturday, 16 April 2011

Hoppy Dance!!

I loved this piece as soon as I saw it…so had to stitch it right away..

SDC11942

iStitch Designs “Sew A Brown Bunny”

32c Belfast Linen “Antique Ivory”

Crescent Colours “Avocado” & “Bunny Honey”

Started: 12th April 2011

Completed: 15th April 2011

Martha is much better today…she is going out for the afternoon with my parents and Isaac is going to a pals birthday party..so I am we are all invited to stay and sit in the garden…so I will. It’s a lovely sunny day so this afternoon should be beautiful.

Not much else going on…the usual chores etc…a quiet day tomorrow..Palm Sunday Mass first thing then a relaxing afternoon hopefully.

Have fun whatever you decide to do!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

15 comments:

Carol R said...

Beautiful finish with great colour choice of fabric and threads. Is it ok if I post this on my blog too, with a link back to yours of course?

Nancy said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors you chose, and you stitch quick like a bunny! Enjoy your weekend.

Sally said...

I LOVE your finish Elisa. It is gorgeous.

Have a lovely weekend. Glad to hear that Martha is better.

Gillie said...

I've had my eye on that chart ever since Carol posted it on the blog - may have to succumb, lol! Yours is very pretty, love the colour choices.

Hazel said...

Lovely finish Elisa. Have a nice weekend. x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful finish. I have never seen this design before and I love the colors you chose. I have noticed that you use Crescent Colours a lot and everything you stitch is just to die for. I might have to give CC a try here in the near future. Have a great weekend!

Angela said...

I love this finish, it's so cute!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Christine said...

That is gorgeous Elisa!

Angie said...

cute

Karen said...

Very cute... Hope you enjoyed your day!

Happy stitching....

Bekca said...

Gorgeous finish, I love the green colour you've used. I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend, happy stitching to you.

Blu said...

Lovely finish! The floss colour is very pretty.

Michelle said...

Glad to hear Martha is better Elisa - lovely finish so pretty xx

Kate said...

Lovely finish Elisa. Glad to hear that Martha is better.

Unknown said...

Glad Martha is better! Your Sew a Brown Bunny is lovely. I love the colors you used!