Tuesday, 17 May 2011

HD & SAL Progress

I put my final stitches in this on Saturday…I loved every stitch of this piece..I haven’t decided how I will finish it yet…any suggestions?

BBD Prairie House 3

Blackbird Designs – Stitcher’s Journey “Prairie House”

Stitched on 32c Belfast Linen “Raw Flax”

Gentle Art Sampler Threads as charted

Started 13th April 2011 – Completed 14th April 2011

BBD Prairie House 1

I made some progress on my Sense & Sensibility Sampler on SAL night, I am also loving stitching this piece too..

11-5-11

I seem to have so much to stitch at the moment and NO time…lol..same as most stitchers I suppose, I think I am going to have to start a rotation again as some pieces are getting lots of time and some are missing out!!

So what to stitch tonight….I wonder?

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

18 comments:

Julie said...

Super finish, loving the colours of this one.

TSG SAL night is great, i love to see everyones progress each week.

Nice gift form Barb in the post below, she is so generous

Lisa said...

Pretty finish Elisa, the designs in the Stitcher's Journey booklet are all so lovely.

Mouse said...

ooo love the finish and the colours are lovely .. your SAL is looking good too :) know what you mean about no time ..lol love mouse xxxx

Sally said...

Lovely finish Elisa. I want to stitch everything from the book! How about a box top like in the book?

Your TSG piece is beautiful.

Thank you so much for your comment on my other blog x

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. I think it would make a nice pillow. Great progress on your JA.

staci said...

Prairie House turned out beautifully Elisa! And you're making wonderful progress on S&S too!

Deb said...

That is such a sweet finish. I just love the colors of it. Perhaps you could use it as a sewing box topper?

And great progress on Sense and Sensibility. You'll have that finished in no time!

Christine said...

Lovely finish Elisa

Nancy said...

Your Prairie House and Sense & Sensibility are both lovely! You stitch so beautiful. I think Prairie House would be nice framed, of course, but I think it would also make a beautiful little pillow.

I know what you mean about too much to stitch! I have so many wonderful projects I want to be working on.

diamondc said...

Elisa: Lovely pieces, the Sense and Sensibility is beautiful, I am so far behind in my stitching maybe I can get some done tomorrow or thursday.
Thank-you for sharing.
Blessings
catherine
diamondc

Theresa said...

Nice finish on BBD piece!!! I love the border~~ So pretty!!!

Stitchabilities said...

Lovely finish, how about a little bag

Kate said...

Lovely finish Elisa

Michelle said...

Its lovely Elisa - it is a wonderful book. I am definitely wanting to stitch everything from it. I was thinking like Sally - maybe a box. xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous finish. Love it. There are so many possibilities for finishing it. Starting as ornament, a little pillow...with a nice back it would make a nice fold up....it will look as whatever you finish it, because it's just gorgeous.
Your sampler looks great too. :)

Nancy said...

Prairie HOuse is Beautiful! Great progress on Sense & Sens.!

Solstitches said...

I love how your Prairie House turned out and will be interested to see how you decide to finish it.
Great progress on your Sense and Sensibility WIP also.
Margaret

Angie said...

lovely stitching.

How about a pillow?