Saturday, 23 July 2011

Summer Iris from Gracie

Wow what a lovely package dropped through my letterbox today, this beautiful pin pillow from Gracie…for the Summer Exchange on the Seasonal Exchange blog…isn’t it wonderful I just love it….thank you so much Gracie!!

SDC12160

Not a lot happening here really, I have stitched up an exchange piece but cannot reveal that…my set books and DVD for my first course arrived from Amazon and I went into town to buy some notebooks, pens, hi-lighters etc for my note taking and some goodies for an exchange package…but apart from that a quiet week.

The kids are at their grandparents today so I am going to catch up with the ironing this morning and then sit and stitch this afternoon…which is something I don’t often get chance to do.

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

13 comments:

Chris said...

Lucky Girl. The exchange piece is beautiful. I hope you had some qaulity stitching time!

Sarah said...

What a lovely stitch!

Catherine said...

Lovely piece!!

Gracie said...

Happy it arrived and happy you like it...was a pleasure making for you!

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely exchange piece. Mine has gone in the mail and I'm waiting for one too. I love waiting for an exchange don't you?

Christina said...

Irises are my favourite flower (pretty obvious given it's my daughter's name & my blog title!) so I really like your exchange piece.
Hope you had a peaceful afternoon stitching to your hearts content.

Michelle said...

Its lovely - you must be so thrilled x

Christine said...

Lovely exchange gift Elisa

Bekca said...

What a lovely little pillow to receive, enjoy.

Chris said...

Nice to receive a pressie especially when it comes as a surprise. Hope all goes well with your degree course, I too started my degree when I was 39! I went to a college that was affilliated to The London Uni and loved every day. It was wondeful and as I ended up with a teaching degree gave me a life I never dreamed of.
Good luck Elisa, you'll love it!
Hugs Chris x

Kate said...

Lovely exchange piece

Unknown said...

What a darling pin pillow!

Sally said...

What a gorgeous exchange piece from Gracie. So pretty.

I must remember to blog about the award you gave me. I haven't forgotten altogether- just need someone to pinch me to remind me!!! Lol!