Again that mojo has gone hiding…I think I need to find a project that really makes my mouth water to kick it back in…so a search on the ‘net will commence after this short blog post.
Isaac and I had a nice day together yesterday, we went to the cinema to see Cars 2, being honest I wasn’t particularly looking forward to the film, but I hold my hands up…I was wrong, it was fantastic…very funny and the CGI and animation which is used leaves me in awe! We had a lovely Burger King lunch and then went school uniform shopping….so you can imagine how much lighter my purse was after this jaunt.
On the way back home we stopped in York centre and I went to the Viking Loom and Duttons for Buttons and picked up these lovelies..
Some lovely backing fabrics and ribbons for exchange pieces I have just completed the stitching on…some sweet Christmas tree beads and other beads for making some pins and some cute scissors, you can’t really see in the picture but they are duck egg blue with white polka dots on the….they also had them in pistachio green and pale pink….now you can imagine my dilemma at which pair to choose…lol!
I mailed off my Stitched With Love Exchange…the theme is “Summer Holiday”, it’s my first exchange in this group and I really enjoyed putting it together…
It is extremely hot and humid here today…just as I HATE it…I find this kind of weather leaves me drained and listless…hence only the bare minimum has been achieved…the kids seem less energetic too!
Right enough waffling…time to do some retail therapy to tempt that mojo back to me…have a great day!
Hugs & Stitches
12 comments:
ooo nice stash there .. didn't know viking had started doing fat quarters that nice ..lol and don't for get to let us know what you get :) love mouse xxxx
What a lovely stash haul Elisa. Really should get up to York soon and visit The Viking Loom.
Enjoy your other stash shopping!!!
Love all the new stash. You are well ahead to have your exchange ready to mail, should have mine ready to go by end of week.
I miss school shopping.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
Elisa: I love your fabric choices very pretty, the ribbons are yummy.
I have the same scissors the color is so sweet it reminds me of a very soft flower color.
Happy stitching.
Burger King Yum
Catherine
diamondc
Great new goodies!! Glad to hear you liked Cars2 - I've heard some mixed reviews.
You are so good to have your exchange all ready to go! I'm almost there - hopefully by the beginning of next week.
You have some lovely new stash there Elisa.
I felt quite homesick reading your post as I love York (even had our honeymoon there) and I loved visiting the Viking Loom and Duttons not to mention having a big fat rascal at Betty's tea rooms.
Extremely hot and humid here too and way, way too many people around.
I just hide inside for the next few weeks and go out when absolutely necessary.
Margaret
Lovely new stash. Hope your find your mojo soon.
Very nice new stash! Hope your mojo returns soon!
Love the stash! Really yummy!
i am just stitching some little jbw french country designs to get mine back and also to try and forget about a aching back.
Iris is visiting early september will let you know if we can get to York to meet up.
Oh no ! not missing again Elisa, you had only just found it!lol.
Nice fabbys and stuff,and the scissors are soo pretty.
I have got most of my bits together for the exchange ,and hope to get it in the post this week. It is so good putting it all together yes.
Look forward to seeing what you stitched.
Hugs
Post a Comment