I have managed some stitching this week, not as much as I would have liked….but life gets in the way sometimes!
Firstly I have just stitched the fourth part for the iStitch SAL, I am stitching this over 1 on 32 count, you can see how small it is by the needle!
I also managed some stitching on my TSG SAL piece too..
I ordered a new chart from Tanya yesterday…as soon as I saw it I just had to have it…”The Witch School Sampler 1821”…I ordered the CC & GAST required and a few other bits too…rude not to…don’t you think!
Isaac had his cast taken off his foot on Thursday, he is tentatively walking around, he had a bath this morning which removed a lot of the dry blood etc. which made it look a lot better, but I am still being bandage nurse as he won’t put socks and shoes on without a bandage, so we have compromised…bandage during the day….fresh air to it on an evening and overnight to aid the healing!
We took a walk around to the local shops, usually a 25 minute round trip….55 minutes today, but at least he is up and moving around!
I booked my ticket to go to the Stitching Show at Harrogate in November, I am going with my lovely friends Michelle & Kath…should be a fantastic day out :0)
Another X Factor double bill weekend, plus Downton Abbey is back tomorrow evening and Spooks…I love the autumn, lots of great TV and more time to get snuggly & cosy and do lots of stitching!
Watch out for a giveaway coming soon to celebrate my 40th Birthday in 3 weeks time!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs & Stitches
10 comments:
Wow 32 ct over 1!!!! You're mental!! In the nicest stitchy sense of course. Love it and your new TSG one too. I NEED to get my act together and get some finishes done so I can start another one. Ta for the heads up on Downton. I would have never known. xxx
oooo that is sooo pretty and tiny :) glad to hear foot is getting better and great compromise :) ... love your stash haul and you may get to meet a mouse at harrogate if you are lucky ..lol :) love mouse xxxx
Great progress on your SAL and WIPs. Great new stash. Can't wait for Downton Abbey. Glad Isaac is on the mend.
OMG...your SAL is tiny! Are you mad? lol. The 'Witch School Sampler' is a must-have. Not sure I'll get it finished in time for Halloween this year though.
How great are these X-Factor double bills? I'm not sure if I'm watching it for the singing this year or Gary Barlow! So much easier on the eye than Simon Cowell!
Have a great time at the Stitching Show - I'm so envious.
Oh Elisa you are so brave 32 count over 1! Wow.
Glad Issac is on the mend now and I so love your new stitching stash. I cannot tell you how excited I am that you are coming to the Harrogate show with us all this year xx
Your istitch sal is lovely Elisa,like the TSG sal also.
Oooh stash I like stash!!! LOL enjoy!!
Over 1? I have only started on 22 count and that's over 2! Lovely progress, well done. I do like 'The Witch School Sampler 1821' myself. Might have to look out for that in November when I go to the NEC.
Wow Elisa your iStitch SAL is looking gorgeous and so timy! Nice progress in the JA too.
Wish I could go to Harrogate. I keep saying that ever year but funds won't allow it.
Love your new stash.
Glad to hear that Isaac is on the mend:)
Lovely stitching Elisa and so small!! you are so patient to stitch one over one on 40C!
Nice to read Isaac is recovering well too.. I read back through your blog.
Hugs Chris x
Sorry I re-read and saw it was on 32C I could have sworn you said before it was on 40C..how is the OU going I bet it is so interesting..
Hugs Chris x
Post a Comment