To show you an exchange piece which I sent to Bernadette for the Fall Pyn Keepe Exchange over at the HOE blog…
Waxing Moon freebie “Autumn Blackbird”
28c Brittney “Olive” with DMC threads
Finished as a pinkeep
Also a picture of my TSG “Just Married” SAL progress from last Wednesday…just a couple more evenings on this should complete it.
A BIG thank you for all your comments on my previous post…I would really miss blogging and sharing my stitching and ramblings with you all!
I have cut all my exchange stitching out and will just be stitching for myself for the time being…just one exchange piece to complete in the next few days.
My University Induction Day last Saturday was great, I met lots of great people, my tutor and most of my tutor group and a few of us (in real student style) went to the pub afterwards! My first tutorial is next Tuesday evening followed by a day school on 22nd October with a field trip to the Art Gallery!
You still have time to enter my 40th Birthday giveaway here
Hugs & Stitches
20 comments:
I love the little fall blackbird....very cute :D. I am a new follower of your blog and am enjoying your pieces....good luck in school.
Very cute finish! Good luck with your return to school!
I love your Autumn Blackbird! This makes a very pretty pinkeep, and your sampler is coming along so nicely. Off to enter your giveaway!
Love the Autumn Blackbird finish!!! It is adorable!!!!!
Just love Autumn Blackbird finish!
Very cute blackbird, with fantastic finishing! Good luck with your studies, I really enjoyed religious studies in my first year at Uni (I had to drop it after that due to timetable clashes), I'm sure you will too!
Such a cute little blackbird!! You've done a great job with this one but then your finishes are always fabulous!
Autumn Blackbird is just beautiful ;)
Your fall pinkeep is gorgeous. Good luck with your studies. Lovely progress on your JA piece.
Hmm, wish I could be so hopeful that I will finish my JA piece soon! *See* you on Wednesday! Lovely bird piece.
Oh your stitching is fab xx Enjoy your tutorial xx
Oops meant to ask do you get your material online or the little stitch shop near the Minster I am thinking of having a trip down but didnt want to have a wasted journey iykwim xx
Love your exchange piece Elisa.The Autumn Blackbird is so cute.
Nice progress on your JA piece:)
Hope your studies go well:)
Elisa: You did a beautiful job on stitching and finiahing.
Catherine
diamondc
What a sweet finish! Good luck with school!
Lovely exchange piece Elisa. Your course sounds very interesting - good luck with it all.
Stunning Elisa - I love the Autumn bird xx
How adorable is the little blackbird? I love stitching blackbirds, they remind me of autumn. I'm so glad you are continuing to blog and good for you for doing some stitching for yourself, enjoy it, you deserve it. Best wishes.
Love the pyn keepe!
I was only looking at those old birdie freebies in my stash when i was looking for something last week, how strange to see it stitched up on here, you did a lovely job
Post a Comment