I finished my 7th Sampler Girl design of the year, I just love stitching Tanya’s designs…this is my fourth piece in the TSG SAL over at Needlecraft Haven…
The Sampler Girl “Just Married, The Jane Austen Way”
28c Polstitches Hand-dyed evenweave (not sure what colour)
DMC threads as charted, but adapted slightly
Started 7th September 2011 – Finished 8th October 2011
Carol emailed out part 6 of her lovely SAL yesterday, I stitched it straight away….this weeks part was a lovely scissors motif..
Thanks for visiting my blog today…
Hugs & Stitches
18 comments:
Elisa, I love your Sampler Girl finish. It is just wonderful. I have only stitched one or two of TSG charts and always get the itch to stitch more of them when I see your work. Have a great weekend!
Lei
Great Sampler Girl finish! Love the way the Mystery Sampler is looking.
I have been enjoying following the SAL...and you are right about Tanya's designs...they are lovely.
Love your Sampler Girl finish! I have yet to stitch any of these and the more I see of them, the more I'm tempted. It's lovely.
The SAL is looking great. I love the addition of those scissors!
Oh well done that girl! Both are looking lovely!
Lovely work as always Elisa - I blame you for my TSG addiction......!
They are both stunning Elisa xx
yipppeee it looks lovely finished :) and love those scissors on that sal too :)love mouse xxxx
Great Sampler Girl finish. Love the way the Mystery Sampler is looking. Whats next for your TSG sal?
Great TSG finish, and your SAL is looking lovely
Both are lovely
Beautiful Elisa. Love the new finish. x
Lovely stitching. Thanks for your advice the other day xxx
Lovely finish!!
It's been fun watching everyone's progress on the Mystery SAL as well.
Such a beautiful finish, I love the colours you've used. Best wishes.
Congratulations on your Sampler Girl finish Elisa. It is lovely.
Your mystery sampler is coming along beautifully.
TSG is amazing, love the colours in this one.
The SAL is superb!
Lovely Sampler Girl finish and your mystery is looking lovely also.
Margaret
Post a Comment